The Millburn-Short Hills Lacrosse Club is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization operating exclusively for the purpose of promoting youth lacrosse and lacrosse education within the Township of Millburn, New Jersey. We serve children in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Our activities include:
- Fostering a community interest in and knowledge of lacrosse;
- Encouraging young people to develop and improve lacrosse skills and an understanding of the rules and strategies of the sport;
- Supporting the Millburn Township School System’s lacrosse program;
- Providing clinics, practices, intramural games, scrimmages, league play, and tournaments;
- Raising funds through the collection of dues or other fundraising activities as may be necessary or desirable; and
- Holding such funds, administering programs as described above and making expenditures to or for the benefit of youth lacrosse and lacrosse education.
MSHLAX does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.