Boys + Girls Fall Programs
MSHLAX offers three programs each for boys and girls. Each program is intended for all skill levels, from beginners to advanced players in grades 2nd - 8th.
- In-Town Box League for Boys and Girls: registrants in our Box League will participate in a fun, structured series of organized pick-up and round-robin games with coaches, officials and a scoreboard. The games will be held in the newly retro-fitted and netted Gero Hockey Court.
- Boys' games will be on Saturdays;
- Girls' games will be on Sundays;
- Some games may be held weekdays "under the lights;"
- The league will run for 5-6 weeks depending on the number of registrants;
- Practices are optional and pending coaches' schedules.
- Tournament Teams for Boys and Girls: our fall tournament program for boys and girls will comprise:
- 8-12 weekday / weekend practices over 6 weeks beginning in early October;
- Boys and Girls teams will play in at least one tournament as follows:
- REQUIRED COMMITMENT TO ATTENDING THE TOURNAMENT: each registrant for the Tournament Program must commit to attending their respective tournament listed above. If you cannot commit your child 100% to the tournament date, please do not register your child for this program.
- Skills Clinics for players of all skill levels interested in learning the game and improving their level of play
- Sessions will be held twice a week for 5 weeks in partnership with Advanced Lacrosse USA.
- Sessions will run from mid-September into October.